Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased a renewal on line Order #11110609206 and did not…

Customer Question
I purchased a renewal...

I purchased a renewal on line Order #11110609206 and did not enter the license # and code. Can I get them now

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba laptop Satellite model PC

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not surte

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/13/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

The renewal you purchased, what was it for? What program by name and version is it that you were paying to renew?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Kaspersky security protection They gave me a password ***** and I downloaded the program but somehow missed installation of the code and license number

Understood.

You should have an email receipt, yes? In that email receipt should be activation code.

Check the email you used when you purchased kapersky and you should find one of the emails from kapersky that shows your activation code. If you cant find it, I can always connect to your computer and help you get it activated and installed. The normal fee for that is 39$, but I would be willing to reduce that extra fee to 5 considering this issue shouldn't be difficult to resolve.

So if you cant install or activate kapersky, let me know and I will assist you further as needed.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Hello again, I never heard back from you.. Did my suggestions help you solve the issue? If so, please click and submit a 5 star rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S