Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Did Kaspersky drop my account? Asking now. Kaspersky could…

Customer Question
Did Kaspersky drop my...

Did Kaspersky drop my account ?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No, asking now

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

NO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Kaspersky could not solve a problem: Notified me months ago that they could not connect my computer with my iPhone, e.g. move photos from my iPhone to my computer.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/13/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a computer with Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess