Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I renewed mcafee yesterday and know I cannot git

Customer Question
I renewed mcafee yesterday...

I renewed mcafee yesterday and know I cannot git craigslist.org my IP is blocked

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I would like talk on the cell I donot spell good call(###) ###-####or I can call you

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

On the computer, what is telling you that your IP is blocked? Is it the actual Craigslist.org website that is telling you that?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason