Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ciarelli and I just changed my user name and pin to

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** ***** and I just changed my user name and pin to [email protected] with a new pin [email protected] ive contacted my business admin so many times I need help

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Im checking I use jobulator on my 5.0 iphone my computer is an intel CORE 13 we have comcast

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Well no I spoke with the district administrator in my school district and now I have a new username and password ***** pin that wont recognize me as a user

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I am not sure its a story. ive been working with Jordan sutter

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Is this for a school email address?