Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Can you help me, I want to know what is the purpose of IT

Customer Question

can you help me
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: I want to know what is the purpose of IT help desk
JA: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: wait I will send for you what I write can you add more if you hae more idea
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The purpose of our project is overcoming troubleshoot problems faced users. IT Help Desk have a new system that improves operational efficiencies by reducing the time spent to rediscover previous incidents or problems. Moreover, reduce time waiting in queues. Easier for users to deals with employees in the IT help desk.The system will store the previous request for every user which will help employees in IT help desk to avoid redundancy.
The purpose of our project is overcoming troubleshoot problems faced users. IT Help Desk have a new system that improves operational efficiencies by reducing the time spent to rediscover previous incidents or problems. Moreover, reduce time waiting in queues. Easier for users to deals with employees in the IT help desk.The system will store the previous request for every user which will help employees in IT help desk to avoid redundancy.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 1 month ago.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris