Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there a way I can send a confirmation automatic response…

Customer Question
Is there a way...

Is there a way I can send a confirmation automatic response when I receive a fillable pdf from my staff?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I have Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm also interested in being able to attach backup materials to a signed pdf. when I receive the submission

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Shefin, Software Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Shefin, Software Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You can setup auto response on your email, when you receive an email. Is that you are trying to setup?

Thank you.

Would I set that up in Adobe or through my Outlook mail?

You have to do it through Outlook Mail. Follow the instructions in the link below.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Send-automatic-out-of-office-replies-from-Outlook-9742f476-5348-4f9f-997f-5e208513bd67

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!