Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

After three years with no problems, I cannot get my Hallmark…

Customer Question
After three years with...

After three years with no problems, I cannot get my Hallmark Card Studio 2014 to print. Very frustrating, I use it every day

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to fix it with a HP technician, after no success, he said to try you.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
What printer do you have (maker and model name at least) and is it on a wireless connection or WiFi, or is it on a USB cable directly to the computer?

If you would like, for a small additional fee, I could connect to your computer and rapidly (I hope) figure out what is wrong and how to fix it - the problem is almost certainly on your computer, though not quite certainly, yet...

Never mind, it is printing now

I'm glad to hear that the problem is cleared up. But consider having JustAnswer look into it, if the problem recurs or is bothersome. And feel free to note my name down as a contact at JustAnswer. Have a good evening, and thank you for contacting JustAnswer.