Shefin, Software Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

My stamp tool on Photoshop 2017 stopped working, when I alt

Customer Question

My stamp tool on Photoshop 2017 stopped working, when I alt click it won't copy the area for stamping, it turns it white or a pattern form...I'm on a MAC
JA: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: iMac with 2.7 Intel Core and El Capitan 10.11.6...and all was working fine for about a month until now.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not that I know about
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Do you use a tablet with the computer? If yes, let me know the make and model number of the tablet.

Thank you.

Customer/p>
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I fixed it...thanks
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 month ago.

I am glad that the issue has been resolved. If you have any issues, please be back.

Thank you.

Customer/p>