Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A family member, handicapped, has not been getting his

Customer Question
A family member, handicapped...

A family member, handicapped, has not been getting his daughter's postings on Tinybeans of his grandson. Daughter claims that it has to be soled with customer service.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I do not know his computer.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 11 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

That is not correct. Joining and using Tinybeans is free. It is only certain features, like creating physical photo books, that is not free. But posting and sharing photos is free. This is from their question and answer page.

Tinybeans is free to download our apps and to use our website. We have a premium version with additional features, and there is a cost attached to creating our beautiful photo books but we do not charge you to upload moments or access your photos.

Please let me know if you have additional questions. If this information has been helpful, please remember to click the 5-star rating and submit. Thank you!

I want it clear that I am not signing up for long term support and do not wish to be obligated for future payments. Please let me know that this is the case.

That is correct. If you had become a member, I would see that here and you have not.

At any time, if you do have questions about billing, JustAnswer customer service will take care of them.

Did I answer your question in my reply, or do you have additional questions?

Have I answered your question regarding Tinybeans?