Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Download &Cancel auto renewals, Windows 10, I HAVE NOT HAD…

Customer Question
Download &Cancel auto...

Download &Cancel auto renewals

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I HAVE NOT HAD AVAST FOR 12 MONTHS, A CANCELLED MY SUBSCRIPTION 12 MONTHS AGO I ALSO THOUGHT I HAD CANCELLED : AUTO RENEWALS: oN 7th sept 2017 I was billed $5499 Ive cancelled my credid card with the bank

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No I now have another company, I donot wish to pay for a cancelled subscription

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/12/2017
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Please check this Avast KB article to know the details on How to Disable Auto Renewal of Avast.

If you missed the chance to cancel the automatic renewal before the actual charge, you can always ask for a refund within 30 days after you have been charged.

1. Go to https://support.avast.com/support/tickets/new?form=2 and fill-in the information with the refund request. It is important to use the same e-mail you have used during the original purchase
  2. Wait for the Avast Customer Service response to confirm the refund

If you can't do it yourself, I can remote onto your Machine and do this for you. It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins