Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't open internet explorer. I think my pc has been

Customer Question
I can't open internet...

I can't open internet explorer. I think my pc has been hcked

Technician's Assistant: Have you done a bandwidth test?

Don't know what tha that is, i am 85

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Tried to, nothing happens. there is something about "ups"

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't open pea pod from my favorites. This has not happene before

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
I will sign off and I will wait for e mail. If nothing fixed i will not pay. I know how to reach credit card company.
9/11/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Are you there ? do you still need help please?