Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to put power point on my computer, hp pentium, open…

Customer Question
I need to put...

I need to put power point on my computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

Hp pentium

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Open up a file that someone mailed me. it tells me i do not have it so im unable to open file

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes it keeps asking me to update a pentium core..... what is that

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/11/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, What windows OS are you running ? (7, 8 or 10) ? Did you installed Microsoft Office on this computer please?

Thank you