Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Signed up to a blog, but want an email domain only. how do I…

Customer Question
Signed up to a...

Signed up to a blog, but want an email domain only. how do I change?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Aol.com

Technician's Assistant: What is your ideal outcome? How can we solve this for you?

Blog to website

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/11/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 11 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

On which website did you sign up for the blog?

Is the email domain already in existence or do you need to create the domain?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.
Thank you,
Jason