caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

When I go to "Life is Good" and "Coldwater Creek" websites,

Customer Question

When I go to "Life is Good" and "Coldwater Creek" websites, instead of getting their webpage, I get what looks like an outline on the left side of the screen of their various website options. But when I ck
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: lick on "Shop" nothing happens. This occurs if I'm using Edge, Chrome, or Firefox. This does not happen on our other computer which is also running Windows 10 and the same versions of the browsers. Any thoughts?
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I have the system set to update all windows updates automatically at night, so not sure.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thats it
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please reset your browser and let me know if this fix your problem

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

• Select the Start button, and then type Default app settings.

• In the search results, select Default app settings.

• Under Web browser, select the browser currently listed, and then select Microsoft Edge or another browser.

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 month ago.

hello Again hope you well today just follow-up to see if you need more help on your problem??

Waiting for your feedback or a rating

Expert:  caraleneK replied 29 days ago.

Hello Again Just follow-up to see if you need more info or how can I assist you more on this? Waiting for your feedback or a rating