Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am currently switching carriers, I have completed the new

Customer Question

I am currently switching carriers, I have completed the new SIM card instruction, however now my phone states activation lock and I do not recall the user I>D. and password ***** Iphone was originally set up with due a severe head injury and memory loss. Can you please help me?
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Today with Sprint ,prior to Switching
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. I am changing carriers to Straight Talk. I had the SDIM card upside down so did not have service all day, Then inserted it correctly, now it says my User name and Password ***** ***** and on activation lock. The representative at Straight Talk indicated it is Sprints side. The phone turns on but when I try to activate my home screen I can entered my 4 digit code then it switches me to a screen that states activation Lock then asks for my Apple Id and password.
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I did just change some things today with my Sprint access, would that feed over to the phone as well?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I cannot receive text messages as I cannot access my phone. I am asking you for information as to fix an activation lock.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Whats the full name brand and model of your phone?

Thank you for your reply,
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you..
Ir you still need help, reply and we can continue working on this issue. If you no longer need help, still send a reply so that I can send you the refund link.

Thank you,

Dustin S