Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Photoshop is locked in the pattern-stamp tool & the toolbar…

Customer Question
Photoshop is locked in...

Photoshop is locked in the pattern-stamp tool & the toolbar vanished.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

My home computer is iMac OS X version 10.8.5

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I don't think so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to complete a job--please help & bring back photo shop --the tool bar is locked in the pattern stamp tool---

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
9/10/2017
Software technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this problem start?

Yesterday (Saturday) around 11am
When will I hear from you? it is urgent!
Secure Remote Assistance requested--when will I hear from you?

Were you working in Photoshop when the issue happened or did it occur immediately upon opening the program?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist