Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I thought that my recent order included illustrator. HP.

Customer Question
I thought that my...

I thought that my recent order included illustrator.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Creative cloud last week

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/9/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

My apologies for the confusion. The message intended for you never made it out.

Did you still need help with this issue, or do you want me to send you the refund link?