Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I've got a question about Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended

Customer Question
Hi! I've got a...

Hi! I've got a question about Adobe Photoshop CS5 Extended version 12.1x64.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

I have a homebuilt machine running on Win 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I installed the latest update for CS5 moments ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Here's my problem. I bought CS5 back in 2010

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/9/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

I have Adobe Photoshop CS5 since 2010. I would like to run it in 4K (3840X2160 Res) is it possible?

Unfortunately no, 1920x1200 is the highest resolution for CS5.

Let me know if you need more help

Thank you

Yeah. WHY was I charged $48.00 when I was supposed to be charged just $5.00???

Please contact our customer service to check with you about the billing : ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us If you need help with any other questions, please let me know