Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wanted to copy a yearbook on-line. I was told I needed…

Customer Question
I wanted to copy...

I wanted to copy a yearbook on-line. I was told I needed software. I bought your software. Now, it says I need a code number. I don't have such a number and I don't know where to get it.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, I just installed the software off your site.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to copy that year book ... or just a page of it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/9/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

I'm ready

Can you tell me what software you purchased?

We do not sell software, we are IT Support Services.

I'm not interested in being nickeled and dimed. The software doesn't work; that's the end of it.

Can you tell me what software does not work?

We do not sell software, I think you are through to the wrong website.