Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to get a usable serial number to install the program…

Customer Question
I need to get...

I need to get a usable serial number to install the program at http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/soft/download/hdw20eu_w8.html for my HDC-TM55 to work with the current Windows 10 system.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?

My serial number DHG000072 or DHO000072 does not work

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is a HDC-TM55 and is about 10 years old

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
9/8/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris