Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot install Skyoe on my Ipad. I contacted you yesterday…

Customer Question
I cannot install Skyoe...

I cannot install Skyoe on my Ipad. I contacted you yesterday and was told it was an apple problem. I called Apple and they do not deal with Skype or other applications that are not theirs. It is a problem with the installation of the icon, I go through all the steps but it does not accept my phone number or anyone else's phone number and I am blocked. This is very frustrating. Can you access the notes from yesterday so you could have all the details?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

It definitely works, that is why I can get through all the steps except the phone umber

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Done yesterday when I called Apple, still the same problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can he access yesterday's conversations?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/8/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris