Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble scanning. I can not get PDF professional…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** am having trouble scanning. I can not get PDF professional to respond or to open

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba Satellite Lap Top

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, but with this trouble have tried, but it didnt load

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/8/2017
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Hello and welcome to Justanswer.

My name is ***** ***** I am sorry to hear that you have this issue. I look forward to assist you today with your question and provide the best solution possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected.

Did you try restarting the computer?