Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Girlfroiend visisting months ago, put a pass wprd on C:

Customer Question
Girlfroiend visisting months ago...

Girlfroiend visisting months ago, put a pass wprd on C: drive, now I cannot access it...windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

HP Pavillion 500...it says windows 8

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Nope

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I read on on line that this is a computer glitvh for this version of wondows I cannot even access my Microsoft office as well

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/8/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible

are you facing trouble logging onto windows or you are able to reach desktop?