Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

Someone has hacked. My snapchat and changed the forgot

Customer Question
password ***** JA: When did you...
Someone has hacked. My snapchat and changed the forgot password *****
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: I tryed tonight it wouldn't reset cause someone has changed the mobile number and I'm not getting the reset code
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No not in months it's been hacked this has never happened before
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to get into my snapchat
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/7/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, please follow the steps below :

1-Go to : https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help

2-select I have a log in issue

3-Click on I can't log in to Snapchat

4-Click on I think my account was hacked

5-Click Yes then click No

6-Fill out the recovery form

7-Click send

8-Give them about 24-48 hours to respond, as they have many forms they are working on.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out, Do you still need help please?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist