Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My tablet has been updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I…

Customer Question
My tablet has been...

My tablet has been updated from Windows 8 to Windows 10. I can't sign

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your tablet computer?

In to my Kiparsky.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Only Windows updates.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Why was I updated to Windows 10 without my permission?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/7/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, did you started having this issue with Kaspersky right after the Windows 10 upgrade? Did you purchase Kaspersky online?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I did purchase Kiparsky on line and it worked well until the Windows 10 update. I have a Sony VAIO laptop.

Sorry, I was offline when you replied back to me earlier. Please ignore the automated remote assistance offer shown on this page; it's sent by our site and not by me. You may just leave me a reply on this page when you get this message, and I'll then continue to assist further. Thank you,