Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need an adobe ID, dell, Don't think so, no

Customer Question
I need an adobe...

I need an adobe ID

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/7/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Try this:

- Go to www.adobe.com and click Sign in, which appears near the top right of the home page.

Then, click on Create an Adobe Account.

Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue at the bottom of the page.

(Note: if your desired password ***** ***** short, it may be rejected.)

Let me know whether that works - or not (in which case I will help and advise you further), and whether (if it works) you would be willing to rate my answer now. Or let me know any other need you have associated with this, and I will help you further.