Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I convert a word file to a PDF file it appeals at the…

Customer Question
When I convert a...

When I convert a word file to a PDF file it appeals at the end of some lines I get the # character to appear. what might I be doing wrong?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell Inspiron 13 7000 Series

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I am not sure since most of mine are automatically updates

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

My Adobe Acrobat is 9

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/7/2017
Software technician: Russell H., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Russell H., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please tell me what process you are using to convert the Word file to PDF.

Also, please tell me, what sort of MS Word file type is the original file, that is producing # signs at the end of lines ?