Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to get my pictures (photos ) on my Seagate back…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get my pictures (photos ) on my Seagate back up plus and can't get it set up.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP llaptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes I installed an Apple update

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I installed pictures before on this device and had no problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/7/2017
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 11 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks

Operating System you are running?

Windows 10