Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

How do I get rid of time stamp on my pdf documents? When I

Customer Question

Hi how do I get rid of time stamp on my pdf documents?
When I print from website to pdf, there is always time stamp on the bottom of the page and link from where I print on the top.
I’m using Nitro pro 9 pdf soft
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The timestamp is apparently, in your software, produced by adding a Signature to your documents. I suggest clicking on the Quick Sign button - or get to Manage Signatures by other means - and editing timestamping out of your signature, or disable Signature or delete your signature.

I could remote control your PC (but only with your permission) and find the right option for you, if you like, also, for an additional fee. Let me know whether you would like me to do that.