Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to reactivate my account. And was told to check here.

Customer Question
I want to reactivate...

I want to reactivate my account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes and was told to check here

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, everytime we Install an update we seem to have a problem. Got a msg that there was suspicious activity (39.98). n When I told them to deny, was told that acct had been suspended and to contact apply to reactivate

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
9/7/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What account are you trying to reactivate?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Problem was not solved. Called apple and acct was not suspended. Credit card cancelled.

I am not sure what you are referring to?

Please clarify?