Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have Kaspersky Total on one of my laptops,I have another

Customer Question

Hello,,,I have Kaspersky Total on one of my laptops,I have another laptop I would like to use Kaspersky with.My subscription allows me 3 devices.I can download the trial version on my new computer, but when I use the activation code from my old laptop to activate the new Kaspersky download on my computer...says not valid.Can you please tell me how to get an activation code that is valid. Thank you
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Intel Core 17 7th Gen....Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: some factory updates on the computer were updated,,,but not from Kaspersky
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you.I appreciate your help
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you able to access your Kaspersky account to manage your subscription?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess