Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have set up a new Skype account, but I'm having trouble…

Customer Question
I have set up...

I have set up a new Skype account, but I'm having trouble naking calls. Can you guide me through the process?

Technician's Assistant: Have you checked your Internet connection?

Yes, my Internet connection is fine.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I had set up a Skype account some time ago, but never used it. I set up and paid for a new account on August 8.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/6/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, are you using Skype on a computer or on any other device, e.g. phone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,