Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot log in it keeps on saying invalid number and I am…

Customer Question
I cannot log in...

I cannot log in it keeps on saying invalid number and I am getting quite fustrated and do not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

No

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Do not know it is my son in laws but this am my daughter did get on and when I tried this pm no luck

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just keep trying and the computer is a toshiba pretty new

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Software
9/6/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris