Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Iam running windows 7 prmier, I am running Windows 7 Home…

Customer Question
Iam running windows 7...

Iam running windows 7 prmier

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

I am running Windows 7 Home premium 64 bit and downloaded Avast 2017 Premier the program say i am protected but it wont let me opem the user interface to be able to choose boot scans and such it says that the interface is not compatible how can I fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Not tghat I know of

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have it set toupdate automatically

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
make and model is Rfrb HP Touchsmart(###) ###-####d. Windows 7 Home Premium,service pack 1
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
if theres going to be a charge
just answer my question instead
all i am tryig to do is fix the compatability of my avast premier antivirus security user interface
which fails to load on my sysytem
it says i am protected
,but, how can I do boot scans when my usre interface appears blank?
9/6/2017
Software technician: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will do my best to help you out in fixing the issue you are facing.

When did you purchase and install Avast 2017