Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm a subscriber that currently uses McAfee on 1 PC and want…

Customer Question
I'm a subscriber that...

I'm a subscriber that currently uses McAfee on 1 PC and want to add it to another. What is it that I need to do?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba laptop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/6/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?
  2. Is your McAfee subscription allowing you to install to more than 1 PC?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess