Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Critical error has stopped me again. HP Envy. In addition to…

Customer Question
Critical error has stopped...

Critical error has stopped me again.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Envy

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

In addition to Critical Error a new one had stopped me when Critical Error is on it says "The Newest Windows Feature Update is Here" and askes me for one of there actions. I have done none.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/6/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 10 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Did you see a blue screen and your computer crash when you see that critical error?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess