caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I need help with microsoft 10 pro hyper-v problem expanding

Customer Question

I need help with microsoft 10 pro hyper-v problem expanding virtual XP window to laptop full screen
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP Envy 15-as152nr, Windows 10 Pro
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no, the system is brand new and at installation checked for new updates, there were none.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I do have the hyper-v XP virtual window up and running, but the window remains very small, in addition the virtualization hasn't found the files on the main computer or access to the internet.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

Best will be to Remote support to your machine to assist you. To have a look at your problem if you like ??

Waiting for your feedback ??

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 month ago.

Hello Again hope you well today just follow-up to see if i can assist you more.

Have a great day !!!