Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need help with microsoft 10 pro hyper-v problem expanding…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with microsoft 10 pro hyper-v problem expanding virtual XP window to laptop full screen

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?

HP Envy 15-as152nr, Windows 10 Pro

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, the system is brand new and at installation checked for new updates, there were none.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have the hyper-v XP virtual window up and running, but the window remains very small, in addition the virtualization hasn't found the files on the main computer or access to the internet.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Software
9/6/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 10 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted

Best will be to Remote support to your machine to assist you. To have a look at your problem if you like ??

Waiting for your feedback ??

Hello Again hope you well today just follow-up to see if i can assist you more.

Have a great day !!!