Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I attempted to open Adobe Photoshop CS4 which I purchased

I attempted to open Adobe Photoshop CS4 which I purchased about 10 years ago and got error message 148.3. What do I have to do to get back to using my Photoshop program?
JA: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?
Customer: Just in the past few days.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have been using Adobe Photoshop for years! and all of a sudden I cannot open the program!

Just to clarify, are you using the Adobe program on a Windows or Mac computer?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
windows PC

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:

https://www.fastsupport.com/599126110
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

Please follow the steps in my above reply to download and open the remote file, and we will be connected. Thank you,