Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have the surface pro desktop and its crashing when I use…

I have the surface...

I have the surface pro desktop and its crashing when I use the touch screen in photoshop This just started today and has not been a problem previously

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Surface pro 5 desktop

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

It is set to auto updates on default

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

That's it

8/21/2017
Richard, Software Specialist

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me the error you get when it crashes please?

Thank you

Richard, Software Specialist
Photoshop has stopped responding and then it shuts downIt happened four times today. I have rebooted twice with no resolution
what do I do

Thank you

Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

880 199 4198813
are you connecting?

Trying but it says the ID does not exist, please double check it

880 199 413
did that work?

ok, the Surface is giving an error, restart the surface, run the program again and make sure to give me please the correct ID and Password.

do shut it all down and reboot

You reboot

how do I get the program download again? I ran it. It did not save

You can re-do the instructions again, I repeated them again below

Click this link

Thank you

880 199 4133357

connected

2428
Still crashing

Ok, connecting again

No change

Did it complete the restore or errored that it could not complete it?

It completed the restore but the problem remains

Please run teamviewer and give me the new password ***** connect

9690
4346No change
That worked. Thank you.What was the issue?

Corruption in the sysyem files, so we needed to repair which we did.

Enjoy!

have a great day ;)