Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have McAfee adware taking over my browser, reimage repair…

I have McAfee adware...

I have McAfee adware taking over my browser, reimage repair and site advisor as well as McAfee promo for Total Care software. How can I get rid of this crap?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Toshiba

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Windows 10 update

8/19/2017
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a moment to review your question.

On which web browser are you seeing these adwares is it edge, Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Which anti-virus is installed in the computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

John, Software Support Specialist
IE, I have Trend MIcro Internet Security

To do remote support please click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=45584761-0852-44ec-bee8-632a43e74ee9 that will open remote desktop session page in that page click on I Agree, then you will get Elisnore Screen Connect Client download and run it. If it asks for User Account Control click on Yes that will allow me to connect once I am connected to your PC I will post a message using the remote chat screen. If you have any trouble connecting please let me know. Do not close this Chat/Q&A page.

Fixed the issue using remote support.

Sincerely,