Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can't log on and new password and change my new phone #

Customer Question
Can't log on and...

Can't log on and new password ***** change my new phone #(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried having password ***** directions emailed to you?

Yes my mine is not clear. hard for me to follow steps 75 year old

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't remember

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/7/2017
Software technician: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

On which email you are unable to login to?

Cancel my account immediately
Don Levy
8-8-2017