Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer tells me that I am out of protection and need to…

Customer Question
My computer tells me...

My computer tells me that I am out of protection and need to renew~ A payment of $99.99 was taken from my account to renew my policy on 12/7/17 What is the problem as I cannot contact you and you tell me that i AM not on you computer!

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

I am unable to get by the fact that you do not seem to have my account,

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes can't remember the date but it was a month or so

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Why would I not be on your records and why am I no longer covered

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/7/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me what security software are you using that prompted you that you are already out of protection? Is it McAfee? or others?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess