Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased Adobe Acrobat Standard DC at Best buy today, but…

Customer Question
Hi, I purchased Adobe...

Hi, I purchased Adobe Acrobat Standard DC at Best buy today, but my computer does not process discs. Can I download my software through the web?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

Microsoft Surface 4

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No not to the computer, its brand new

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No that's all

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/7/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Do you see in the packaging of the software DVD installer any Product or License Key? (Please do not post the license or product key here)

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Yes, you can download the installer from the Adobe website, the exact contents of the disc. However, in order to install the software, you need to provide the license or product key that you got with your purchase.

Here is the link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-downloads.html

On that page, scroll down to "Acrobat Standard DC installer" section and download the 677MB installer.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess