Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Chinese rosetta stone loaded to my compter. but now…

Customer Question
I have a Chinese...

I have a Chinese rosetta stone loaded to my compter. but now having difficulties loading a german version. Are there problems two versions at the same time?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Rosetta Stone?

Not sure if I ever did?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Rosetta Stone?

Well ive been running my Chinese on one computer and german on the other. my dell acting up So I,m trying to run them both on my hp

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/7/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.