Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What if the Borderbund PDF Creater is not in your Printers…

Customer Question
What if the Borderbund...

What if the Borderbund PDF Creater is not in your Printers and Devices window?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your computer? What troubleshooting have you tried?

This a Dell LaptopLattitude XE. I've had it for about five years. The whole problem is to Save Print Shop greeting cards to PDF format

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I'm doing this for my partner. She also has Print Shop 23.1, but she has Windows 10. I have Windows 7

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/6/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

When did you first start having this issue with saving to PDF using the Print Shop program?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.