Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having trouble downloading Mcafee, I want to download…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble downloading Mcafee

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

I want to download it to my computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I went over to Office Depot and bought it for 5 dollars a year he told me to go home and use www.mcafee.com/activate

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No just help

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/6/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Did you receive a McAfee product key card when you purchased it at the store?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I was told to go to www.mcafee.com/activate so I could download it into my computer

OK, but you should have received a physical card at the store on which your product key for McAfee is listed. Could you please let me know if you have this card with you now?