Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have a virus in the start menu of windows 10. My anti

Customer Question

I have a virus in the start menu of windows 10. My anti virus software is not finding it. It forces my to sign out and then back in each time I left click on the windows box at lower left of deck top. How do I get rid of this problem?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: It is a put together computer by a local tech shop. with windows 10 upgrade.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: all that are available I believe
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you know exactly when this started? Anything you noticed specifically? An update?

Slow pc, glitches etc?