Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a virus in the start menu of windows 10. My anti

Customer Question
I have a virus...

I have a virus in the start menu of windows 10. My anti virus software is not finding it. It forces my to sign out and then back in each time I left click on the windows box at lower left of deck top. How do I get rid of this problem?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?

It is a put together computer by a local tech shop. with windows 10 upgrade.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

All that are available I believe

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/6/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Do you know exactly when this started? Anything you noticed specifically? An update?

Slow pc, glitches etc?