Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased your software, how do a register my

Customer Question
Hi!! I just purchased...

Hi!! I just purchased your software, how do a register my purchase and also I need to install the software into my laptop. Thank you!

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Kaspersky Anti-Virus

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Kaspersky software?

My pc is working great, but I want to install the software in my laptop I need step by step info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/6/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Sincerely,

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.