Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

There, i was trying to download the McAfee protection on my…

Customer Question
Hell there, i was...

Hell there, i was trying to download the McAfee protection on my laptops and they died. now when I try to recover the download it tells me there was an error and says cancel Please help,.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your laptop?

Im not even sure, i just got these yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Does your laptop make any noise when rebooted? Are any of the LED lights on?

No lights are on and there is no noise, I cant even find the app on my computer now.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Yes im downloading this to two laptops and a tablet

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
8/5/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 6 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, May i start a remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist