Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My screen keeps turning a dark orange color when I log on to…

Customer Question
My screen keeps turning...

My screen keeps turning a dark orange color when I log on to my account. This began directly after getting the latest update for Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?

Dell XPS 12, the problem began immediately after the fast-track Windows 10 was released today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes, just Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is my only problem

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/5/2017
Software technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. You could try to restore to a date prior to the last update. That might resolve the issue?

I have already run a Windows restore to a previous build. It is still there.

Do you have the keyboard attached?